This late 1930s photo in the hold of the Naval History archive shows a trio of Russian-designed buildings on Route Paul Henry. From left to right:
1. Doumer Apartments, designed by Gabriel Rabinovich and built c. 1937.
2. Bishop Apartments, designed by Alexander Yaron and built in 1932.
3. Russian Orthodox Cathedral, designed by Jacob Lehonos in 1933 and finished in 1937.
See the location on the map.
There is, in fact, a fourth building – the wooden St. Garbriel's Orthodox Church – whose spire is peeking in front of Doumer Apartments.
Another "Russian troika" is on former Route Pere Huc, now Yongfu Road 永福路; see it here.