Built in 1924–1925, opened in January 1926.
Architect: C. H. Gonda
Address: 720 East Nanjing Road 南京东路720好
Read the article in Russian in magazeta: https://magazeta.com/arc-xinxin/
This article in Russian was written for Magazeta. Image: China Architects and Builders Compendium.
This was written in Russian for Magazeta. To read about Tomashevsky (Иларион Павлович Томашевский) in English, see his page on Building Russian…