The narrow edge of the very characteristic Star Garage allowed to map this photo on Bubbling Well Road. Image: Virtual Shanghai.
The latest hundred additions include:
- every view of the infamous Blood Alley (Rue Chu Pao San 朱葆三路) that I could find;
- all the identifiable locations along Yang-King-Pang (Yangjingbang 洋泾浜);
- lots of views of the old French Consulate including the time it was under construction;
- more views of the Messageries Maritimes;
- various views of Jing'an Temple 静安寺 and Bubbling Well 涌泉;
- Ford Hire Service opposite from the Jing'an Temple;
- a rare view in front of the Bishop Apartments;
- gate of the English Cemetery adjacent to the old city wall;
- various views of Chung Wai Bank 中汇银行;
- various views of the Louza Police Station and its surroundings;
- and many more.
Link to the map
You can switch between the base maps and use the street grid, Google Scheme, Google Satellite or Yandex Satellite (sometimes sharper than Google).
To switch between architectural drawings and photographs, select the icon with the landscape or the photocamera. To open each image in a new window click the icon with the arrow to the left of the word "Google:"