Mappin' the web since 2013. Image from the University of Bristol.
Among the most recent additions there are:
- the location of the title image;
- all the angles I could find of the Central Arcade (1929) on Nanjing Road;
- the disappeared corner of Tibet Road and Avenue Edward VII;
- the similarly vanished corner of Tibet Road and Nanking Road;
- Avenue Joffre near the French Club;
- various stretches of central Sichuan Road;
- various images of the Palace Hotel;
- all the images of Poste de Police Foch that I could find;
- several views of St. John's University;
- views over Yu Yuen Road from the West Park Mansions near Jessfield Park;
- a corner of Rue du Consulat and Tibet Road;
- an unusual angle on the Racecourse;
- an amazing colorized view of the Russian Cathedral at the early stages of construction;
- and many others...
Link to the map
See the map.
Google has begun to show some results from PastVu, and I hope it improves in the future.